TRADING FOR BUSINESS
Australia’s Clean Energy industry is made up of many stakeholders, all with varied investments in the emerging renewable markets. We work closely with you, regardless of size to ensure you maximise the benefit from the available commodities. If you are a business with ongoing trade requirements then taking advantage of our unregistered model is the most efficient solution in reducing workload and managing cash flow.
Establishing an unregistered account enables a fast payment time (48 hours) and competitive market pricing. Emerging Energy has refined a simple process that allows all business owners to trade in the STCs once a job is complete and receive payment instantly, rather than waiting for settlement.
The following information is needed for all jobs submitted under the Small Scale Technology Certificate (STC) Scheme.
1) STC form – assigned to Emerging Energy Solutions (download)
2) Panel Serial Numbers – copies are required for each panel installed.
3) Certificate of Electrical Safety / Compliance – issued by the installer on completion.
The following information is needed for all jobs submitted under the Solar Water Heater (SWH) Scheme.
1) SWH form – assigned to Emerging Energy Solutions (download)
2) Tank Serial Number(s) – copies are required for each panel installed in the form of images only.
3) Certificate of Electrical Safety / Compliance – issued by the installer or plumber on completion.
4) Customer Invoice – issued to the home or business owner.
Once we have received these forms all data is checked to ensure it complies with our internal guidelines before settling.
Our team of dedicated traders have a wealth of knowledge about the various market subsidies available in Australia. Whether your focus is large or small scale solar and wind projects, solar water heating, energy efficiency, carbon reduction or anything relevant to the 2020 Renewable Energy Target, you can speak to a member of our team today about how to maximise the benefit from available subsidies.